Rumors > EOS Bodies

First 6D review up - does [KR] read [CR] ?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Marsu42:

--- Quote from: jfretless on November 14, 2012, 02:43:45 PM ---Why the zero in the links?  Don't want to inadvertently help KR rise to the top of the searches?

--- End quote ---

Got it in one :-) ... outbound links from a large site with Canon content to KR are worth a lot of money because of the way google works - if I set them (even from the forum), I want a free 5d3  ... no, wait, I'd be even ok with a 6d!

PackLight:
I don't understand why KR gets so much negative press.
With his enlightened wisdom he has guided many amatures in his spray and pray ways.

He is truley the Chuck Norris of camera reviewers.

DanielW:

--- Quote from: neuroanatomist on November 14, 2012, 02:29:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: DanielW on November 14, 2012, 02:25:04 PM ---Some (many?) may not like him, but it can't be said that he doesn't stand for what he thinks. (May I say that more often than not I agree with him or had I better not?)

--- End quote ---

No, it can't.  But what he thinks and therefore what he stands for is about as consistent as the ocean during a storm.  So if you agree with him today, that may not be the case tomorrow, unless you change you mind like you change your shirt.

--- End quote ---

Oh, I do change my shirt daily and my pajamas once a week!
I guess I just like his "have fun with what you have" line of thought, even though I'd give an arm for a 5D mIII with a 24-70 mII. (Oh, wait, I'd rather have both arms to shoot with it... Hm, a toe, maybe?)

neuroanatomist:

--- Quote from: PackLight on November 14, 2012, 02:57:33 PM ---He is truley the Chuck Norris of camera reviewers.

--- End quote ---

Or perhaps the Austin Powers..."Judo CHOP!"

distant.star:

I think Rocky has taken too many punches.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version