Rumors > EOS Bodies

6D Coming Nov. 30th?

<< < (4/5) > >>

pakosouthpark:
the sooner the better! hope for some xmas promotions as well! but probably not..

Pag:
At a trade show here in Canada, the rep told me the 6D would be available "mid-December" but wouldn't be more specific than that.

Marsu42:

--- Quote from: pakosouthpark on November 19, 2012, 07:26:38 AM ---the sooner the better! hope for some xmas promotions as well! but probably not..

--- End quote ---

Since a lot of people who want Canon, but not the €3000 5d3 or older 5d2 are waiting for the 6d, I guess there won't be any promotions or price drops for ~2 month after general availability.

prjkt:

--- Quote from: Marsu42 on November 19, 2012, 10:07:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: pakosouthpark on November 19, 2012, 07:26:38 AM ---the sooner the better! hope for some xmas promotions as well! but probably not..

--- End quote ---

Since a lot of people who want Canon, but not the €3000 5d3 or older 5d2 are waiting for the 6d, I guess there won't be any promotions or price drops for ~2 month after general availability.

--- End quote ---
If you're lucky enough to be in AUS, Canon are offering $300 cashback on the 6D/24-105, probably just to get rid of the lenses prior to the new 24-70 f/4

Tempted to take up this offer and get the lens for ~$500 more than I'd pay for just the body

WSMyles:
A dealership here in Oz claims (on FB) that the 6D has hit Canon HQ and is already on a truck to them.  No indication though on when they are likely to be available for delivery to customers though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version