April 20, 2014, 06:39:17 PM

Author Topic: Black Friday at LensRentals.com  (Read 2670 times)

Canon Rumors

• Administrator
  • 1D X
    • View Profile
    • Canon Rumors
Black Friday at LensRentals.com
« on: November 19, 2012, 10:10:28 AM »
Save lots for Thanksgiving
Our friends at LensRentals.com in Memphis, Tennessee will be having a massive Black Friday event for folks in the United States. There will be huge savings on purchasing used gear, as well as a big 25% savings on rentals.

There will be lots of great used gear will be available. You can buy your used gear from LensRentals.com with the utmost confidence. I have never received a complaint about buying used gear from LensRentals.com, they’re 100% honest about condition and stand behind their products.

Here are a few examples of great deals on used gear. 5D Mark IIIs from $2200, 5D Mark IIs from $950, Canon EF 100-400 f/4.5-5.6L IS from $800 and lots more! Even Leica M9s from $3000!

The sale begins at 6AM CST on Thursday, November 22, 2012 and will run until 11:59PM EST on Monday, November 26, 2012. Be sure to check their site often during the weekend event, as they will be adding new gear daily!

Visit LensRentals.com

Thanksgiving PSA
Please remember, if you’re going to deep fry your turkey…. thaw it first. No need to be at the emergency room because your frozen friend lead to an explosion and sent hot oil and flames everywhere. 

cr

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 10:15:58 AM by Canon Rumors »
canonrumors.com

canon rumors FORUM

Black Friday at LensRentals.com
« on: November 19, 2012, 10:10:28 AM »

dstppy

• 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
Re: Black Friday at LensRentals.com
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 11:02:23 AM »
saw the used listings earlier and wondered why the 40mm and 24mm (new lenses) are being retired already . . .

I've bought 3 or 4 used lenses from them and, honestly would consider them over grey market, since they test the living heck out of their stuff.
Canon Rumors is presently creating photographer shortages in Middle Earth (all the trolls emigrated here)

neuroanatomist

• CR GEEK
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 11:15:31 AM »
saw the used listings earlier and wondered why the 40mm and 24mm (new lenses) are being retired already . . .

I'd assume because they bought more units than the data show they need to keep on hand.  There's also likely a high rental demand when a lens is first released, then it settles down to steady state, and stock on the shelf doesn't earn money for them...
EOS 1D X, EOS M, and lots of lenses

RLPhoto

• 1D X
  • Gear doesn't matter, Just a Matter of Convenience.
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 11:31:26 AM »
This Sale IS AWESOME! I See a 2nd Mk3 soon.
24LII - 50L - 135L
---------------------------------
www.RamonLperez.com

dstppy

• 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 12:04:34 PM »

I'd assume because they bought more units than the data show they need to keep on hand.  There's also likely a high rental demand when a lens is first released, then it settles down to steady state, and stock on the shelf doesn't earn money for them...

Good point, and since these are 'inexpensive' (for them) turnover is easier.
Canon Rumors is presently creating photographer shortages in Middle Earth (all the trolls emigrated here)

Edwin Herdman

• 6D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 07:06:20 PM »
I keep blinking my eyes at these recent 5D Mark III prices.

But I have to admit I'm more interested to learn if there's a story behind the turkey PSA.  Exploding dinosaurs!

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 07:06:20 PM »