Rumors > EOS Bodies

!!!FIRST!!! - Full Frame Mirrorless Camera

<< < (8/8)

Dylan777:

--- Quote from: verysimplejason on November 22, 2012, 02:44:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: dolina on November 22, 2012, 01:07:23 AM ---Sony's A-mount SLT is 'technically' a mirrorless. Demount the lens from the body and you will see the A99's full frame immediately.

I was looking at the Leica M but since getting the 40/2.8 Pancake of Canon the requirement waned.

I wish Canon's EOS M was the first sub-$3000 FF mirrorless but I guess Canon was trying to improve profit margins with their APS-C sensors.

--- End quote ---

+1.  Sony has already the first full frame mirrorless Camera with AF and interchangeable lenses.  The only thing missing I think is the typical mirrorless form factor.  A99 even have a great AF and a very good viewfinder already.  Counting the available Zeiss lenses, the realization of a full-frame with great AF, great lenses, small form factor and mirrorless isn't that far off with Sony.  Sony, please make your A99 smaller... :)

--- End quote ---

I don't see how you can put that Sony FF mirrorless in pocket ??? Unless, you carry a purse with you ;D

verysimplejason:

--- Quote from: Dylan777 on November 22, 2012, 07:08:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: verysimplejason on November 22, 2012, 02:44:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: dolina on November 22, 2012, 01:07:23 AM ---Sony's A-mount SLT is 'technically' a mirrorless. Demount the lens from the body and you will see the A99's full frame immediately.

I was looking at the Leica M but since getting the 40/2.8 Pancake of Canon the requirement waned.

I wish Canon's EOS M was the first sub-$3000 FF mirrorless but I guess Canon was trying to improve profit margins with their APS-C sensors.

--- End quote ---

+1.  Sony has already the first full frame mirrorless Camera with AF and interchangeable lenses.  The only thing missing I think is the typical mirrorless form factor.  A99 even have a great AF and a very good viewfinder already.  Counting the available Zeiss lenses, the realization of a full-frame with great AF, great lenses, small form factor and mirrorless isn't that far off with Sony.  Sony, please make your A99 smaller... :)

--- End quote ---

I don't see how you can put that Sony FF mirrorless in pocket ??? Unless, you carry a purse with you ;D

--- End quote ---

It's not pocketable that's why I have also highlighted that fact.  However, we've seen already what Sony can do with RX1.  Putting the interchangeable lenses on its body will require it to bulge a little bit more.  I doubt that it will be pocketable unless they create a new mount and an adapter much like what EOS-M had done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version