Gear Talk > Canon General

Canon Professional Services

(1/2) > >>

spot:
Hello,
I just was wondering if a lot of people use Canon Professional Services.  This looks like a great service but I don’t have a tax ID number.  Do you have to absolutely have one to join?, I certainly have the gear and the points to join….
Any thoughts?  Thanks

PackLight:

--- Quote from: spot on November 21, 2012, 11:31:43 AM ---Hello,
I just was wondering if a lot of people use Canon Professional Services.  This looks like a great service but I don’t have a tax ID number.  Do you have to absolutely have one to join?, I certainly have the gear and the points to join….
Any thoughts?  Thanks

--- End quote ---

If your in the US and have a Social Security number then you have a tax ID number.
You do not have to have a buisness tax ID number.

I do not rember CPS asking for either. Maybe they did, I don't have a buisness tax ID number and joined, but they main thing they wanted was my money for Gold membership and I had to enter a credit card number.

Taemobig:
I just signed up for Gold membership last month and they never asked for a tax ID number.

canon816:
You don't need one.  8)

BruinBear:

--- Quote from: canon816 on November 21, 2012, 12:13:25 PM ---You don't need one.  8)

--- End quote ---

Canon changed their policies in 09 (i think?) so that they no longer verify that you are a professional photographer, only that you pay them the money  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version