Image & Video Galleries > Landscape

Help Me Get Better - Crashing Waves - Round 2

<< < (2/5) > >>

trygved:

--- Quote from: Sunnystate on November 25, 2012, 12:04:19 AM ---I like it.

Here is another approach: some Rebel don't remember model with 10-22 lens @10mm, EwaMarine underwater housing, and not being afraid of water. That big blob was smashing in my face and camera just fraction of a second later. Maybe will post later when, I find the one "under" water and sand actually.
This was taken just some 50 mil south from your location.

--- End quote ---

This is spectacular, btw.

Hesbehindyou:

--- Quote from: Sunnystate on November 25, 2012, 12:04:19 AM ---Here is another approach: some Rebel don't remember model with 10-22 lens @10mm, EwaMarine underwater housing, and not being afraid of water. That big blob was smashing in my face and camera just fraction of a second later. Maybe will post later when, I find the one "under" water and sand actually.

--- End quote ---

Please do post that!  Could you also tell us a little about any post-processing as well?

sanj:
Straightened the horizon. Adjusted the brightness. Increased color.

Sunnystate:

--- Quote from: Hesbehindyou on November 25, 2012, 05:03:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sunnystate on November 25, 2012, 12:04:19 AM ---Here is another approach: some Rebel don't remember model with 10-22 lens @10mm, EwaMarine underwater housing, and not being afraid of water. That big blob was smashing in my face and camera just fraction of a second later. Maybe will post later when, I find the one "under" water and sand actually.

--- End quote ---

Please do post that!  Could you also tell us a little about any post-processing as well?

--- End quote ---

Here is something, I have found a primitive quick time movie made of sequential shots, no time to go through my files. Simple post processing, levels, color adjustment and contrast, don't remember the details. Taken during "Noel" several years back.

Promature:
Very cool, thank you for sharing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version