July 30, 2014, 10:53:17 AM

Author Topic: DxO reviews Sony A7s: king of low light photography?  (Read 5375 times)

neuroanatomist

• CR GEEK
    • View Profile
Re: DxO reviews Sony A7s: king of low light photography?
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2014, 11:04:05 PM »
...my recent reply post was removed.  Likely for being too accurate and complete in its assessments.

Sure, that's about as plausible as most of your other statements.  Since you seem to have difficulty recognizing implications (even when they're your own), I mean it's likely that you're incorrect in your assessment.
EOS 1D X, EOS M, and lots of lenses

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2014, 11:04:05 PM »

traingineer

• EOS M2
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2014, 04:59:19 PM »
Guys, Why is there such emotion, calling names, ad homenim instead of talking objectively....  we are all intelligent adults here. If some people are ok with Canon falling behind one step at a time at things it used to excel at in the past, then congrats to the competitors, my take is, competition is good, some of it will trickle into Canon products, then we are all happy. We just need to be a little Patient, I think the new Canon sensor tech will please "most of" us....

The problem I have with innovators like Sony is they change formats too often and whoever has a collection of lens is left with a less than ideal situation of mount mismatches and workarounds. This is where Sony is failing to convert new users, even if they are speed of innovation is impressive.

I think almost everyone (save very few true trolls) are Canonites, why do we bicker like a dysfunctional family so much.... Chill.... don't hate.... understand the human aspect of why someone is saying something and don't start a war that will consume your day with negativity.

Stay positive and discuss ideas only please, not people,

I come to this forum because I learn from the generous experts here who share their knowledge and ask for nothing in return, I mean, what a bargain....

Lets please be polite and respectful to all fellow Canonites and leave out the sarcasm behind.  We are all skilled at debating ideas without the need to resort to personal attacks.

+A billion!

There is a way to reduce all these fights on the forums, remove anything which contains this nasty word: DxO

;)
7D | 24-70mm F2.8 I | 50mm F1.8 II | Sigma 105mm F2.8 OS

Dylan777

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
    • http://dylannguyen.500px.com/home
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2014, 05:15:18 PM »
Guys, Why is there such emotion, calling names, ad homenim instead of talking objectively....  we are all intelligent adults here. If some people are ok with Canon falling behind one step at a time at things it used to excel at in the past, then congrats to the competitors, my take is, competition is good, some of it will trickle into Canon products, then we are all happy. We just need to be a little Patient, I think the new Canon sensor tech will please "most of" us....

The problem I have with innovators like Sony is they change formats too often and whoever has a collection of lens is left with a less than ideal situation of mount mismatches and workarounds. This is where Sony is failing to convert new users, even if they are speed of innovation is impressive.

I think almost everyone (save very few true trolls) are Canonites, why do we bicker like a dysfunctional family so much.... Chill.... don't hate.... understand the human aspect of why someone is saying something and don't start a war that will consume your day with negativity.

I come to this forum because I learn from the generous experts here who share their knowledge and ask for nothing in return, I mean, what a bargain....

Lets please be polite and respectful to all fellow Canonites and leave out the sarcasm behind.  We are all skilled at debating ideas without the need to resort to personal attacks.

+A billion!

There is a way to reduce all these fights on the forums, remove anything which contains this nasty word: DxO

;)

But...but...that is our DR Bibble
Body: 1DX -- 5D III
Zoom: 24-70L II -- 70-200L f2.8 IS II
Prime: 40mm -- 85L II -- 135L -- 400L f2.8 IS II

traingineer

• EOS M2
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2014, 06:13:24 PM »

+A billion!

;)

But...but...that is our DR Bibble

You're talking about the Mighty DxO, not the Nasty DxO I was talking about.
7D | 24-70mm F2.8 I | 50mm F1.8 II | Sigma 105mm F2.8 OS

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2014, 06:13:24 PM »