Gear Talk > Pricewatch Deals

Canon EOS 6D w/24-105 f/4L IS Kit in Stock at Norman Camera

(1/2) > >>

Canon Rumors:
Tweet
From Norman Camera

Norman Camera has let us know that the Canon EOS 6D w/24-105 f/4L IS kit is in stock and ready to ship. Body only will beĀ availableĀ in the next day or two.
Canon EOS 6D w/24-105 f/4L IS at Norman Camera $2699
cr

DanielW:
Can't wait to see how much $ for the version without wi-fi and GPS...
$ 1899 body-only, maybe?
:)

jcollett:
As I understand it, models without wifi or GPS will only be available in countries that restrict the broadcasting of wireless signals ... something like the FCC not approving a device.  If you are in the US, there will only be the one model with Wifi and GPS.

What I found interesting is there was the instant rebate associated with this brand new product.  It would seem most plausible that a 200 dollar discount could be found on the body only.  Here's to seeing a $1899 6D body at Adorama or B&H in 2012!   :D

I see the body only still shows as 2099 at Norman but if that price holds, it is hard not to get the 24-105 for $600 new.  That may mean even more of these lenses showing up on CL or eBay further depressing the resale price on the lens.

EDIT:  Wow, so the latter appears to be true.  Time to quickly sell my used 24-105.   I thought I got a good deal on it for 700 used last year, but 600 new is even better.

ontarian:
I just tried to buy from them right now but they don't ship to Canada.

jcollett:

--- Quote from: ontarian on November 29, 2012, 03:24:08 PM ---I just tried to buy from them right now but they don't ship to Canada.

--- End quote ---

Looks like they are in Michigan and that is like next door to Canada!  ROAD TRIP!   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version