I am sitting here waiting...
I could buy a 5dMk2 but I need to sell my 17-55 f/2.8 IS, as it is an EF-S lens...
my problem is that I can't afford to actually replace that lens!
I am now stuck, as I have started reading rumours.... uh-oh the slippery slope is waiting!
my problem is that my head is telling me, wait until you can afford a complete replacement
(5DMk2 + 17-40L + 50 f/1.4)
but... my head then tells me you know a 5DMk3 could be announced tomorrow and you could end up kicking yourself!
I am now tempted to switch my 17-55 for a 17-40L in preparation and swap my 50 f/1.8 for the f/1.4 USM
but again my head tells me... they might release a lens with the 5D3
Arrrgh, this is killing me! I am turning schizophrenic, next I will be hopping around and talking about "My Preciousssss!"