Image & Video Galleries > Abstract

Goofing around could lead to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(1/7) > >>

GuyF:
For some reason the older I get, the more tolerant I am of abstract works. Must be mellowing in old age  :o

Anyway, I was just messing about and thought there must be a market for giant "exclusive" prints of this stuff. Either go mass-market and sell zillions via Ikea or print out a couple of 8ft square whoppers to sell to Russian oligarchs for a few million a piece.

Just for fun, what do you think?

candyman:
Yep, you are right.
I see this type of "art" in small art-shops where you can buy it as a poster (prox. 30 euro) or printed on canvas (prox. 60 euro)
Regarding the colors....print a color that fits with the seasons popular interior colors and you have a winner to put on the wall. Next season people buy a new one with different color since they come relatively cheap.

traveller:

--- Quote from: GuyF on December 02, 2012, 07:14:43 AM ---Goofing around could lead to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

--- End quote ---

What, $16?  ;D

GuyF:

--- Quote from: traveller on December 02, 2012, 09:47:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: GuyF on December 02, 2012, 07:14:43 AM ---Goofing around could lead to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

--- End quote ---

What, $16?  ;D

--- End quote ---

Sold! Just send me the money and wait 28 days!

sandymandy:
I remember some photo that was heavily photoshopped (and really looked like that too!) and it also sold for a million euro or such  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version