I am planning a move to FF in the next year so the first three represent lenses that will work for both (better for FF), and the last two replacements for my current EF-S lenses.
1. A 35mm lens- still undecided between the 1.4L, f/2IS and the new Sigma
2. 50mm 1.4- I owned the current Canon version and didn't like it, so sold it. I don't use this focal length much on the crop at the moment- so I'd buy it only when I get the FF or a mark ii comes out- whichever is earlier
3. 400mm f/2.8- this is the one unrealistic wish-I won't be able to afford this one for a loooong time, if ever
4. 24-70 f/4 or 24-105 whatever comes in the 5D3 kit at the time
5. An ultrawide- I don't like the 17-40, the 16-35 is too expensive and probably not worth it to me- so is cross that bridge when it comes I guess.
Seems like one problem solved