Image & Video Galleries > Black & White

Abandoned House

(1/2) > >>

Helevitia:
I took this picture a few weeks ago.  I am using a 7D with a 70-200 II @ 70mm.  1/125, F/9, ISO 125

Here's a link to the color version: http://www.flickr.com/photos/s3r3n1ty/8156729456/#

BTW, I know the power lines take away from the photo, but there isn't much I can do about that.  The spot where I took the pic is the only spot I can get it from without trespassing. How about the rest of the image?  You like?

TexPhoto:
Cool.  i think the power lines add to it.  Make them show a little more if you can.

Sporgon:
I had a quite play about with it in PS

Helevitia:

--- Quote from: TexPhoto on December 11, 2012, 12:52:57 AM ---Cool.  i think the power lines add to it.  Make them show a little more if you can.

--- End quote ---

Thanks :)  You really think the powerlines add to it?  I don't think they are terrible, but others have complained.

Helevitia:

--- Quote from: Sporgon on December 11, 2012, 02:11:54 AM ---I had a quite play about with it in PS

--- End quote ---

I probably have 10 different versions of this picture :)  Thanks for posting your version.  I have a few similar versions as well.  It's definitely a fun picture to tweak on.

I also have a few split toned versions I like.  A slight red in the shadows with a slight brown in the highlights and touch more clarity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version