Need some advice. I just bought the 16-35. Should I return it and wait for reviews of 14-24?
Which version? 16-35 ii?? I'd hang on to that for now, you could always sell it if and when the 14-24 surfaces.
Yes, it's the 16-35 ii. That's the direction I was leaning towards. Must have been experiencing some buyers remorse. I just received this lens and then saw rumors on the 14-24. Thanks.