April 17, 2014, 01:22:55 PM

Author Topic: I thought I heard the Canon Instant Rebates for Lenses/Flash was extended again?  (Read 2018 times)

cayenne

• 1D X
    • View Profile
Hi all,

I thought I'd read that the Canon Instant Rebates on lenses, flashes, etc....were going to be extended at least a little into January...

I can't find the links...can anyone confirm this or have a link?

Thanks in advance,

Kelly

canon rumors FORUM

Mt Spokane Photography

• 1D X
    • View Profile
Canon has been trying to boost sales for the 2012 fiscal year that ends December 31 2012.  They may well extend or start a new rebate program, but traditionally, the big sales end in December.

It all depends on inventory levels and how good of a job they did at getting them down.  I'm pretty sure that we will still see some rebates, but maybe not a big.

jeffabbyben

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
B&H has the canon 135mm on sale ;D through 1/5 so it looks like it extends a little into january at least

cayenne

• 1D X
    • View Profile
B&H has the canon 135mm on sale ;D through 1/5 so it looks like it extends a little into january at least

Ok, thanks.

I thought I'd heard somewhere that it went at least through Jan 5th....but can't find where I'd read that....

C

Mt Spokane Photography

• 1D X
    • View Profile
It isn't clear if Canon extended the rebate, or if the big sellers just bought up a lot of inventory and extended it on their own.  That happened last year, and prices went to normal over a period of a few weeks as they ran out of discounted product.
We will probably see a announcement tomorrow.

EvilTed

B&H have even more off than advertised ;)

I picked up a 24-70 F/2.8 II for $2049 ($250 off) and they have the new 28mm F/2.8 IS for $609 and the sister 24mm F/2.8 IS for $629.
You need to add the items to the cart to see the real price.

HTH

ET

JBL

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
Looks like they're extended to February 2nd now.

http://www.canonpricewatch.com/canon-rebates-october-2012/

canon rumors FORUM