April 24, 2014, 04:02:38 AM

Author Topic: Nikon sells a lineup of crop primes, why not Canon?  (Read 4832 times)

J.R.

• 1D X
  • A Speedlight Junkie!
    • View Profile
Re: Nikon sells a lineup of crop primes, why not Canon?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 08:28:03 AM »
I suspect that Canon feels that their strategy is more successful.  At a time where camera sales are hard hit, Canon is doing relatively well.  Companies tend to stick with what works for them.

it works for canon because a huge percentage of fanboys are stupid.
don´t know how to call it other then stupid, sorry.

instead of complaining about overpriced gear they even DEFEND canon.
even gear that is more expensive and has lower specs then the competition gets praise from them.

and then you read comments like "R&D is expensive" or "be thankfull that canon makes a profit! so canon can invest in R&D".

well i don´t see much improvement in sensor performance so why should i care about R&D and how much money canon makes?
i can see what sonys R&D sensor department is doing... but canons?

Relax dude! I think his post was about Canon's positioning with respect to primes for APS-C format cameras. Hardly fanboism ... I've seen worse.

You may need to see the trolling that goes on at Nikon forums ... phew

Cheers ... J.R.
Light is language!

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 08:28:03 AM »

crasher8

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 11:57:25 AM »
I suspect that Canon feels that their strategy is more successful.  At a time where camera sales are hard hit, Canon is doing relatively well.  Companies tend to stick with what works for them.

You really should look in the mirror, better yet, read your posts.

even gear that is more expensive and has lower specs then the competition gets praise from them.

and then you read comments like "R&D is expensive" or "be thankfull that canon makes a profit! so canon can invest in R&D".

well i don´t see much improvement in sensor performance so why should i care about R&D and how much money canon makes?

leolol

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 01:00:02 PM »

You really should look in the mirror, better yet, read your posts.

Best post here in a while. You say what i feel.
Everybody here is always like "they make the most money so there is nothing bad with their products"... All those blinded fanboys that dont even see what Canon is doing since the last year.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 01:00:02 PM »