The Canon 1D X will work in the ControlTL® system with some important operational considerations:
• Manual power control only – No TTL. TTL is not currently available when using the 1D X with a MiniTT1 or FlexTT5. See additional information on the next page.
• Manual power control operates normally, which includes the following functions:
• Manual power control for X-sync
• Manual power control for HSS
• Rear Curtain Sync
• AC3 ZoneController with the zone set to “M” for Manual
• Manual power control of compatible flashes like Einstein E640, AlienBees, White Lightning, and select Elinchrom flashes
• Improved HyperSync performance. New HyperSync enhancements allow for the 1D X to perform well when shooting with studio flash above X-sync.
• PowerTracking with the Canon 1D X works with “Full Manual” and the new
“Full Manual + FEC” setting. Other PowerTracking settings are not available
at this time.