Gear Talk > Third Party Manufacturers

GigaPan - check out some of these Gigapan images - 272 GIGApixels?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Northstar:

--- Quote from: wickidwombat on January 24, 2013, 10:38:10 PM ---i have the gigapan epic pro its a cool unit
only complaints with it are the clamp plate it comes with is crap (luckily really right stuff make an awesome replacement, so I bought that)

and it uses old tech Nickel batteries not Lithium so i wonder what the life span of the batteries will be like

the 300 f4L is a great lens to use with this beast although i havent given it a go with the 600mm yet that might produce some insanely large stuff but i'm not sure if the unit can handle the weight it says it can but it will be pretty heavy

--- End quote ---

Hey wicked...I'm looking forward to seeing your first 1 GIgapixel image.  And then put that 600 to work!!

srh:

--- Quote from: RLPhoto on January 24, 2013, 02:35:41 PM ---Gigapan

Forget composition, just take it all.

--- End quote ---

LOL  ;)

Don Haines:
I have done a few gigapixel panoramas.... but 1.6 TerraPixel!!!! WOW!!!!! bet that takes a few days to render....

Northstar:

--- Quote from: Don Haines on January 28, 2013, 09:18:42 PM ---I have done a few gigapixel panoramas.... but 1.6 TerraPixel!!!! WOW!!!!! bet that takes a few days to render....

--- End quote ---

finally....i put that post up and nobody responded and i was thinking....do you people get it???

crazy huh?

EchoLocation:
this is really cool. it's like google earth, but with more detail. i'll be checking this out all day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version