Horses / Horseriding etc

(1/23) > >>

glongstaff:
Youngest Niece on her Arab - Ben Najif

Sisters Arab

Great Niece - Lead Rein

She loves her horse

Drizzt321:
Your grand niece is very cute with that pony.

One comment, not sure if you're able to, but a fill-flash (preferably a 430EX or 580EX class, or even off camera) would help greatly for riders faces.

Also you're at ISO 400 @/f13, any particular reason you are stopping down so far instead of f/7.1 or f/8 or so? 1/500 is good, but you probably could go faster with ISO100 @f/7.1, and you'd probably get slightly sharper images, since on a crop you tend to (depending on pixel counts) start hitting diffraction limits quicker than full frame.

Sporgon:
Two of mine, before I tried to kill the riders with fill in flash  ;)

Oh, and the third one's me...........

Drizzt321:
I can't help but be amused at the advertising that's come up in this thread. Kinda appropriate...but not really.

glongstaff:

--- Quote from: Drizzt321 on January 28, 2013, 05:13:24 PM ---Your grand niece is very cute with that pony.

One comment, not sure if you're able to, but a fill-flash (preferably a 430EX or 580EX class, or even off camera) would help greatly for riders faces.

Also you're at ISO 400 @/f13, any particular reason you are stopping down so far instead of f/7.1 or f/8 or so? 1/500 is good, but you probably could go faster with ISO100 @f/7.1, and you'd probably get slightly sharper images, since on a crop you tend to (depending on pixel counts) start hitting diffraction limits quicker than full frame.

--- End quote ---

cheers for the comments.....
I dont like using Flash on or off the camera near the horses...as you never know if your going to spook one near you

The conditions look better than they were and with I was using the large Sigma Lens which cuts alot of light out in itself...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version