September 19, 2014, 12:21:40 PM

Author Topic: CPS-Canon Professional Servies.  (Read 1755 times)

RMC33

• 7D
    • View Profile
CPS-Canon Professional Servies.
« on: February 02, 2013, 05:31:47 PM »
So.. Anyone use CPS? Been thinking about it as I have a few longer tele's I like to get cleaned at least once per year + 2 bodies. I am mostly Interested in the gold tier as for $100 a year it offers lots of things I find useful. Anyone else use this service and can comment on the good/bad/ugly with it?

canon rumors FORUM

CPS-Canon Professional Servies.
« on: February 02, 2013, 05:31:47 PM »

Stickman

• Power Shot G16
    • View Profile
Re: CPS-Canon Professional Servies.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 12:36:46 AM »
So.. Anyone use CPS? Been thinking about it as I have a few longer tele's I like to get cleaned at least once per year + 2 bodies. I am mostly Interested in the gold tier as for $100 a year it offers lots of things I find useful. Anyone else use this service and can comment on the good/bad/ugly with it?

I use it, same level, and it is just cheap insurance for me.  I haven't had to use it much, but on the infrequent repairs (24-105L) and 1D3 & 1ds3 "box fixes", they were very quick and very helpful.  I should probably use their cleanings a bit more often and have the bodies checked over, but I typically just do sensor cleans myself. 

Maybe one of these days I'll borrow a body or something, but I just don't have that much need for that side of it. 

RMC33

• 7D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 12:40:54 AM »

I use it, same level, and it is just cheap insurance for me.  I haven't had to use it much, but on the infrequent repairs (24-105L) and 1D3 & 1ds3 "box fixes", they were very quick and very helpful.  I should probably use their cleanings a bit more often and have the bodies checked over, but I typically just do sensor cleans myself. 

Maybe one of these days I'll borrow a body or something, but I just don't have that much need for that side of it.

THanks. I signed up anyway mainly for lens testing and cleanings.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 12:40:54 AM »