Overall I like my 7D still a lot .. after 3 years.
Got only Canon glass [10-22, 17-55, 40 pancake, 60 Macro, 50/1.4, 100/2.0, 70-200 2.8 II, TC 1.4x II] and Canon speedlites [580EX II, 2x 430EX/II].
No third party gear whatsoever - for fear of autofocus issues and due to zoom rings turning the wrong way round in Sigma, Tokina and Tamrons.
* useless Auto-ISO implementation [much better in almost every Nikon]
* ISO 100 IQ could be way better ... especially +2 EV DR [compared to e.g. Nikon D7000]
* no fully articulated LCD
* no WiFi built in
* no GPS built in (less of an issue to me)
* tracking AF could still be better
* would love to finally get a sensibly priced 50/1.4 II with IQ like Nikon 50/1.4 AFS and with Ring-USM AF and built quality exactly like 100/2.0
* still waiting for a - sensibly priced - 100-400/4.0-5.6 II turning-zoom, fully weather-sealed
* otherwise no complaints ... except recent pricing of new lenses
* no second curtain sync with Canon wireless ETTL
* no 360 degree turnable flash head on 430EX/II
* no Canon-RT radio receivers for my Canon speedlites available
That's it, i guess. Short list. Would be really cheap to fix for Canon.