2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

Thanks for looking

Menace:
Well done.

What camera & lens combination did you use?

Thanks

candyman:
And, what aperture, shutterspeed and ISO did you use?
Great capture of action.

tolusina:
Great set of photos!!
I know nothing of rugby, so little that I had to google RBS in the thread title, but these photos show Women that clearly do know rugby and are 100% involved.
Absolutely great facial expressions in all these shots, great job capturing those expressions and the intensity of the action.

Pretty lopsided score, is rugby a new game in England, eh?

petereoin:

--- Quote from: Menace on February 10, 2013, 05:31:54 AM ---Well done.

What camera & lens combination did you use?

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Hi Menance, these where shot with a canon 400mm f/2.8 IS mounted on a canon 1D MKIII

--- Quote from: candyman on February 10, 2013, 06:15:06 AM ---And, what aperture, shutterspeed and ISO did you use?
Great capture of action.

--- End quote ---

Most of the shots where at 2.8, I tried to keep the ISO to at least 500, but probably averages around 1000 - 1500

--- Quote from: tolusina on February 10, 2013, 11:20:46 PM ---Great set of photos!!
I know nothing of rugby, so little that I had to google RBS in the thread title, but these photos show Women that clearly do know rugby and are 100% involved.
Absolutely great facial expressions in all these shots, great job capturing those expressions and the intensity of the action.

Pretty lopsided score, is rugby a new game in England, eh?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your comments,
If you google "rugby" you will see that it was first played in England at Rugby school, hence the name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version