I would appreciate it if I could get some critique on my 1st sunset time lapse I created. Please give your honest opinions on the composition, technique used in the post-processing and others. Sorry I did not overlay any music to this because I have no experience finding and choosing the most 'fitting' music.
Here is the link to the video on Flickr:https://www.flickr.com/photos/31505768@N08/14971955593/
-Canon 6D with Samyang 14mm UWA lens.
- Shot using AV mode at ISO100 @ F4
- Shot with 10s interval between frames
- Approx. 2hrs shooting to achieve ~30s of footage (@24fps)
Here is my processing flow:
- Imported to LR5 with normal adjustments (no grad. filter used in LR5)
- Exported to JPEG @100% quality.
-Then using GBDeflicker (v. 126.96.36.199) to deflicker and smooth out each frame.
> # Smoothing frames = 20
- Output image width of 2048 pixel (maximum) as mp4 @ 24fps
Question I have is in the video, you see some banding (?not sure if this is the correct term?) occurring in the sky as the sun is setting near the horizon. Does anyone know where this comes from? How can I fix this? What is the best way/ tool to add music to the video? Also any other suggestion to improve my process flow would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!