Gear Talk > Canon General

Digital Rev!

<< < (2/11) > >>

charlesa:
This will cause a big chunk in revenue downgrowth...

Dukinald:
Part of the risk buying online. Good thing there are sites you can go to to check shutter counts and serial numbers. I would definitely do my due diligence if i'm purchasing a big $ item.

On the bright side, it is not as bad as someone getting floor boards for his 5d3 :) :)

Axilrod:

--- Quote from: paul13walnut5 on February 18, 2013, 07:25:45 AM ---The guy should count themselves lucky, you should have seen the nick of the 7D they sent me, looked like it had been set on fire, spray painted and frozen.  Worked fine though.

--- End quote ---

;D Nice one Paulie

JerryKnight:

--- Quote from: crasher8 on February 18, 2013, 08:52:46 AM ---Kai lost a few rep points there for sure.

--- End quote ---

You really think the production crew has anything to do with the online store? Kai did what Kai does - he's not supposed to treat the equipment like it's going to be sold as new afterwards. It's the store's fault for letting the review camera back into their inventory. Probably an honest mistake, but a potentially costly one.

tomscott:
Got my 5DMKIII from DR, arrived in 3 days to UK saved nearly £700 over UK prices with a a 24-105mm and 100mm Macro. Came with all UK standard kit etc great service IMO.

There will always be scaremongering around about companies, with the amount of kit they sell the likely hood of receiving a unit used in this way is so minuscule its not worth worrying about. Would not stop me buying from them again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version