Well, it is the time to finally buy the 1DX. I have enough money. However, should I wait for an upgrade? I am not an expert who reads photo forums and rumors everyday. I came here to ask you camera junkies if it is time to buy it or wait.
What is the verdict?
Yes, You have a choice Buy 1Dx now = $6,800 US Dollars and get 18 MP sensor----BUT , If you already have 2-3 years old good camera--Just use that money buy the Best Lenses---Just In my IDEA, I will wait another 6 months( Next Summer Big show in Las Vegas) for the new 1Ds mk IV= $ 8,000 US Dollars = 36 MP ( or More than 36 MP ??).
I have learn from the PRO, = Buy the New camera , If double MP. ( L. X H.)= 2 times of MP. of your old camera, and 50% improvement of Higher ISO. of your old camera.
Yes, I already have Canon 20D, 1DS MK I, 7D, 5D MK II---------My Friends ask me , Why I do not buy 5D MK III and 1Dx now---I tell all my friends that , I already have the thing that I need to do the good Job for my Hobby, Plus for my Past Time " PRO " + I already have 13 " L " Lens of total 37 " L " lens MFG. by Canon and I will have 24 " L " Lenses to buy in the near future----Ha, Ha, Ha..
Yes, I will wait for 3D and 1Ds MK IV in 2014.
YES, THAT JUST ONLY MY IDEA, and I am not the real PRO , YET.
Nice to talk to you, Sir.