Image & Video Galleries > Black & White

Made by Italian craftsmen.....EF 24mm TS architecture...

(1/4) > >>

Ivan Muller:
...photograph of a church build by Italian craftsmen in the small Karoo town of Molteno...more images and techniques at...http://thelazytravelphotographer.blogspot.com/

Mt Spokane Photography:
I think this is a case for photoshopping out the ugly power pole and lines.  They really detracts from te image of the beautiful building.

TrumpetPower!:

--- Quote from: Mt Spokane Photography on February 22, 2013, 10:00:34 AM ---I think this is a case for photoshopping out the ugly power pole and lines.  They really detracts from te image of the beautiful building.

--- End quote ---

That, or find a better place to shoot from. Eyeballing it, the sidewalk with a TS-E 17 would do the trick -- and probably make the building look that much more impressive in the process.

Also, unless I'm mistraken, color would add considerably to this image. There are times for black and white, but I don't think this is one of them.

Cheers,

b&

Mt Spokane Photography:

--- Quote from: TrumpetPower! on February 22, 2013, 10:36:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mt Spokane Photography on February 22, 2013, 10:00:34 AM ---I think this is a case for photoshopping out the ugly power pole and lines.  They really detracts from te image of the beautiful building.

--- End quote ---

That, or find a better place to shoot from. Eyeballing it, the sidewalk with a TS-E 17 would do the trick -- and probably make the building look that much more impressive in the process.

Also, unless I'm mistraken, color would add considerably to this image. There are times for black and white, but I don't think this is one of them.

Cheers,

b&

--- End quote ---
Its just a difficult building to photograph.  That power pole is close in front of the building.  Then, if you get closer, the trees in front would block even more than they do now.  I do not see a easy way to photoshop them out, presumably, there are windows behind them.  A person would have to be very skilled to photograph the windows separately, adjust their perspective, and place them just right.  Getting rid of the power poles is easy.

JRS:

--- End quote ---
+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version