December 21, 2014, 11:13:04 AM

Author Topic: Transition from Nikon to Canon  (Read 7667 times)

rihanishtiaq

• Power Shot G7X
    • View Profile
    • My Flickr Account:
Re: Transition from Nikon to Canon
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2013, 05:29:47 AM »
With all due respect to Nikon, the OP did not ask whether switching to Canon was a good idea. His question was very different.

There is a very good reason to shoot with the same system as your friends. You can exchange lenses, and get advice from people you trust.

+10
That's exactly my point. I don't want to argue about which system is better. And my question was different.

Since I lost my camera and needed a fresh start, I decided to move to canon because I do not have all that money right now to buy all those Nikon things again. So I chose canon, getting help from friends for gears. I am going to invest this savings in future.

And to me, I personally don't think Any camera body will change the way I take photos or I see things, I just need to spend couple of weeks to become adjusted with the new button layouts and handling. The thing matters to me the most is using different kinds of lens & that I will get from friends before my further investment.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 05:31:43 AM by rihanishtiaq »
60D--50mm1.8 II--18-55 IS--YN 560--Lowepro Slingshot 102AW
http://www.flickr.com/photos/meftasadat/

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2013, 05:29:47 AM »

Marsu42

• Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II
  • ... on superhero vacation!
    • View Profile
    • 6D positive spec list
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2013, 06:49:58 AM »
And to me, I personally don't think Any camera body will change the way I take photos

For me, a camera with a really good af system would - like the 5d3, or even better 1dx ... unfortunately way out of my budget. As for the other lesser cameras, the differences won't matter that much.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2013, 06:49:58 AM »