Image & Video Galleries > Portrait

First post in the portrait section

(1/1)

infilm:
I shot this with a Tokina 10-17 fisheye on a 7D. If you all deem that this shouldn't be posted here due to the fact that it was shot with a lens other than a Canon, I say no harm no foul... I'll just take it down. Thanks.

Mt Spokane Photography:
Nothing wrong with posting your image here.  Photos in bright sun are always a challenge.  The eyes are shaded, rather than bright.  The focus should be on the eyes more than the nosel.  Sometimes a large reflector can redirect softened sunlight onto the face and light up those eyes. Fill flash at close range won't work, you would need a remote fill flash to eliminate the shaded eyes.

infilm:
Yeah, I know the lighting techniques. I do that for a living. Stupid of me to be shooting wide open in full sun though. Its difficult to see where focus actually is on that lens because its so wide.

Mt Spokane Photography:

--- Quote from: infilm on July 21, 2011, 12:30:27 PM ---Yeah, I know the lighting techniques. I do that for a living. Stupid of me to be shooting wide open in full sun though. Its difficult to see where focus actually is on that lens because its so wide.

--- End quote ---

We do not always have a choice of the right time and place for family photos, it can be challenging.

infilm:
No lie...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version