July 25, 2014, 12:30:50 PM

Author Topic: Acadia National Park and my Canon 7D  (Read 818 times)

solargravity

• Power Shot G16
    • View Profile
    • Solar Gravity: Creative Design & Technology Blog Covering Photography / Cameras / Photoshop / After Effects / Video / 3D / Design / Web Design
Acadia National Park and my Canon 7D
« on: March 08, 2013, 10:43:17 PM »
A Perfect Photo Vacation,

I had a wonderful chance to spend a week in the majestic Acadia National Park located near Bar Harbor, Maine this past summer (2012) and was blessed to have absolutely perfect weather at least 5 out of the 8 days I was there.

Now that I have some free time, you know before the spring shooting season starts up, I have started to collect my images. I have wanted to share them with everyone as I always spark up and get the best and most interesting conversations from my fellow CRF members.

All of the shot's taken were with my Canon EOS 7D - My absolute favorite camera of all time. Which of course factors in price / performance / image quality and video quality. Regardless, that's a topic for another post.

The shots were mostly made from my 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM and my Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II

Nevertheless, I have attached some of my shots.

You can read more about the trip and see additional photos from my photo vacation on my blog if you are interested
http://www.solargravity.com/blog

canon rumors FORUM

Acadia National Park and my Canon 7D
« on: March 08, 2013, 10:43:17 PM »

OnceUponaHoneyB

• Power Shot G16
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Acadia National Park and my Canon 7D
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 11:15:44 PM »
Very nice images, they are getting me excited for my trip there this summer!

RMC33

• 7D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 02:13:36 AM »
Now I know why I want to go to Maine~

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 02:13:36 AM »