Image & Video Galleries > Portrait

The Undead Thread: Ghouls, Vampires, Zombies, Ghosts!

(1/4) > >>

ions:
If you ever get a chance shoot a zombie walk! Piles of fun!

Sexy Zombie Nurse from the Toronto Zombie Walk 2010 by Christopher Brian's Photography, on Flickr

Sexy Black Eye Zombie from the Toronto Zombie Walk 2010 by Christopher Brian's Photography, on Flickr

Captain Jack Zombie from the Toronto Zombie Walk 2010 by Christopher Brian's Photography, on Flickr

Thoughtful Blue Zombie Dude from the Toronto Zombie Walk 2010 by Christopher Brian's Photography, on Flickr

Tiara Zombie from the Toronto Zombie Walk 2010 by Christopher Brian's Photography, on Flickr

Sexy Zombie Nurse With Sexy Zombie Gimp From the Toronto Zombie Walk 2010 by Christopher Brian's Photography, on Flickr

Yellow Eyed Zombie Dude from the Toronto Zombie Walk 2010 by Christopher Brian's Photography, on Flickr

Colourful Zombie from the Toronto Zombie Walk 2010 by Christopher Brian's Photography, on Flickr

A Lumberjack Zombie from the Toronto Zombie Walk 2010 by Christopher Brian's Photography, on Flickr

Sexy Zombie Donna Troy Black Lantern from the Toronto Zombie Walk 2010 by Christopher Brian's Photography, on Flickr

My undead set on flickr

ions:

Sexy Red Headed Zombie, Toronto Zombie Walk 2011 by Christopher Brian's Photography, on Flickr

Creepy Zombie, Toronto Zombie Walk 2011 by Christopher Brian's Photography, on Flickr

Angry Business Zombie, Toronto Zombie Walk 2011 by Christopher Brian's Photography, on Flickr

DanielSather:
Wow! Number two is pretty creepy lol. Nice Job :)

hamir:
Vow!! Awesome photo's.

Please share your gear details that you used and settings if possible.

Did you do any post-processing?

outsider:
Funny this post would come up.
I too was at the Toronto Zombie Walk the past weekend, and just posted some of my photos.

Enjoy some of my work.
http://photo.onsendesigns.com/2011/10/zombie-walk-toronto-2011/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version