Image & Video Galleries > Animal Kingdom

Dudley on the dock

(1/2) > >>

wellfedCanuck:

wellfedCanuck:
I snapped this with a 2MP iPhone, BTW, you use what you have available when the opportunity presents itself. Okay, I suppose it's not professional-quality, and I realize that I have a lot to learn, but it's one of my favourite photos.

neuroanatomist:

--- Quote from: wellfedCanuck on July 25, 2011, 12:54:43 PM ---I snapped this with a 2MP iPhone...

--- End quote ---

Great!  All you need is one of these and an EF 24-70mm f/2.8L and you'll be good to go!   :P

Mt Spokane Photography:

--- Quote from: wellfedCanuck on July 25, 2011, 12:54:43 PM ---I snapped this with a 2MP iPhone, BTW, you use what you have available when the opportunity presents itself. Okay, I suppose it's not professional-quality, and I realize that I have a lot to learn, but it's one of my favourite photos.

--- End quote ---

Nice photo

I think that you could post process this photo very nicely to lighten up the eyes, decrease shadows, and sharpen it a little, such that it would make a excellent large print, at least 8 X 10.

PXL_Pusher:

--- Quote from: wellfedCanuck on July 25, 2011, 12:54:43 PM ---I snapped this with a 2MP iPhone, BTW, you use what you have available when the opportunity presents itself. Okay, I suppose it's not professional-quality, and I realize that I have a lot to learn, but it's one of my favourite photos.

--- End quote ---

"The best camera is the one that's with you"

Not only is that a great saying... it's actually a book now (about iPhone photography)  and you can check it out: http://www.amazon.com/Best-Camera-One-Thats-You/dp/0321684788

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version