Image & Video Galleries > Landscape

Landscape From 36,000 Feet!

(1/3) > >>

Jan Jasinski:
Hi guys!

Recently on a trip to Florida, I experienced an outstanding sunset! I took many frames and waited for the right moment for the beacon light to flash (red light under jet fuselage/body). Struggling to cover the Personal TV with a magazine in front of me, the passenger next to me noticed and offered to hold it against it so I can reduce the window reflection. Being very patient and still, I pulled of this handheld 2.5 exposure photo at ISO 320:

I N F L I G H T by Jan Jasinski, on Flickr

I was astonished how the photo turned out, of course not perfect and slightly blurry but not too noticeable for a fairly long handheld shot!

C+C appreciated :)

Thanks for looking!

Jan

pierceography:
Very nice.  I especially like the wing and engine in the shot for the extra points of interest.  Though, I suspect you didn't have much choice in the matter.  ;-)

tomscott:
Get pic! Slightly different perspective

North Atlantic Ocean by TomScottPhotographyCumbria, on Flickr

North Atlantic Heading from Manchester to New York

Timothy_Bruce:
Not that high over Croatia.
Just before I get shocked by 41°C after coming from Germany with 8°C

Jan Jasinski:

--- Quote from: pierceography on March 14, 2013, 08:09:19 AM ---Very nice.  I especially like the wing and engine in the shot for the extra points of interest.  Though, I suspect you didn't have much choice in the matter.  ;-)

--- End quote ---
Thank you :) !
Well at 22mm it wasn't very interesting and 70-200 just showed the lovely layers.

--- Quote from: tomscott on March 14, 2013, 08:16:16 AM ---Get pic! Slightly different perspective
North Atlantic Heading from Manchester to New York

--- End quote ---
Nice shot! Transatlantic are great flight Imo.

--- Quote from: Timothy_Bruce on March 14, 2013, 08:44:53 AM ---Not that high over Croatia.
Just before I get shocked by 41°C after coming from Germany with 8°C

--- End quote ---
Very nice shot, looks like a stunning place!
I had that feeling when coming from -25°C in Canada to +27° in Mexico. As the airport doors opened this heat just HITS you...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version