Rumors > EOS Bodies

7d2 Video specification speculation

(1/3) > >>

bseitz234:
Pardon the pun in the title, it's Friday afternoon and I'm getting goofy.

Adding to my wish list of things that are unlikely to happen, along with AF-point-linked spot metering, I'm wondering what the chances are of seeing higher frame rate video in the 7d2. Obviously this is not based on anything more than line items on CR1 spec lists about "improved video", and there are lots of ways to improve video.

But, given that the 7d is geared towards sports shooters, might Canon include the ability to shoot 1080/60 (or better?) This would be a better spec than the 5d3 and 1dx, but the GoPro3 can do it, and that's a much smaller, cheaper little device. Plus, I want it to happen, and therefore I've convinced myself it's possible.

Kingnog:
I don't see a pun in the title.

HurtinMinorKey:

--- Quote from: Kingnog on March 15, 2013, 03:48:45 PM ---I don't see a pun in the title.

--- End quote ---

I think he meant alliteration.

Whatever the specs are, we can pretty much guarantee that specs will be totally nerfed compared to what the processors are capable of.

I hoping for a 7DC that give me RAW, but i doubts that's coming anytime in the near future.

wickidwombat:
hahaha you lost me at AF point linked spot metering...

bseitz234:

--- Quote from: HurtinMinorKey on March 15, 2013, 05:10:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kingnog on March 15, 2013, 03:48:45 PM ---I don't see a pun in the title.

--- End quote ---

I think he meant alliteration.

Whatever the specs are, we can pretty much guarantee that specs will be totally nerfed compared to what the processors are capable of.

I hoping for a 7DC that give me RAW, but i doubts that's coming anytime in the near future.

--- End quote ---

Indeed. Thanks.

yeah... maybe that'll be good cause to start using ML.

also, 7DC?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version