Canon Rumors General > Canada

Adorama shipping to Canada

(1/8) > >>

DomD:
Has anyone here ordered from Adorama?  What was your experience like?

There reason I want to know is this.

Mt Spokane Photography:
Adorama is one of the top stores, along with B&H.  However, compare prices with Canadian stores, for lenses, at least, they are competitive.

Helen Oster:

--- Quote from: DomD on July 25, 2011, 04:02:09 PM ---Has anyone here ordered from Adorama?  What was your experience like?

--- End quote ---

If there is anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to email me directly Helen@adorama.com

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

Mt Spokane Photography:

--- Quote from: Helen Oster on July 26, 2011, 03:40:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: DomD on July 25, 2011, 04:02:09 PM ---Has anyone here ordered from Adorama?  What was your experience like?

--- End quote ---

If there is anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to email me directly Helen@adorama.com

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

--- End quote ---

Helen is one of the reasons I buy from Adorama, she is there to help.  I've never had to ask her for help though, all my many orders have been perfect.  I just ordered compact flash cards last night, and when the 5D MK III is available, I'll be ordering from Adorama on day 1, just as I did with my MK II.

neuroanatomist:
I routinely order from B&H and Adorama.  Customer service has been excellent with both of them.  The only downside when I order from Adorama is their free shipping option.  Adorama uses a trans-shipper (StreamLite) who uses USPS for the end-point delivery - it's reliable, but someone could carry the package from New York to Boston on a bicycle and it would get here faster.  B&H's free option is UPS 3-day, which in reality is overnight to Boston.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version