October 21, 2014, 07:03:08 AM

Author Topic: A Camera Walks Into a Bar, Scary Review  (Read 10923 times)

phoenix7

• Power Shot G7X
    • View Profile
Re: A Camera Walks Into a Bar, Scary Review
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2013, 12:20:32 AM »
The Most Interesting Man in the World:

I don't always shoot Leica but when I do I adapt my R lens to my Canon 1DX.

---
Oh and as for Pentax he's sneaking in the back door with a Full Frame of his own.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 12:23:08 AM by phoenix7 »

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2013, 12:20:32 AM »

RGF

• 1D X
  • How you relate to the issue, is the issue.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2013, 02:06:57 PM »
The rest of the story:

After a drink or two, Nikon and Canon head to their homes in the suburbs. They have a good laugh on the train ride home as they think about the guys sitting in the corner, still living in their mom's basements without much hope of ever getting a date, much less finding a wife.

Then their thoughts turn to Leica. Some people are jealous of him, but really, to them he's just an object of pity any more. He was once married to the most beautiful and desirable woman on the planet, a real Looker, she was more exciting than Life itself, no one could Match her and she never uttered a Stern word. But, alas, she died decades ago and poor Leica has never been the same. Now he has to content himself with the company of those with more money than brains, movie stars and others. Sometimes they don't even know enough to take his lens cap off.

Nikon and Canon smile. They know they've put on a few pounds and when they look in the mirror in the morning they are surprised at how much hair they have lost and how many wrinkles they have gained. They once dreamed of a life as jet-setters and even had a taste of it, but they were born too late. Still, as they walk through the doors of their safe, suburban homes, they think of their loving wives and happy children and realize that even if this isn't the life they once imagined, it's a pretty good one just the same.

But...that Fuji kid, he is a hard one to figure out. His family made their fortune in an industry that is now dead, yet they managed to survive and prosper while others hit the skids. Nikon and Canon aren't quite sure if he comes calling on their daughters, should they welcome him in or should they stand at the door with a shotgun?

It would be interesting if Canon (or Nikon) would welcome Fuji into their household.  Fresh blood is always good for the gene pool.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2013, 02:06:57 PM »