September 21, 2014, 06:06:41 AM

Author Topic: Additional Rebates on the 9000 Mark II & 9500 Mark II Via Canon USA Tomorrow  (Read 3745 times)

Canon Rumors

• Administrator
  • Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
    • Canon Rumors

Starting July 29, 2011.

The Pixma 9000 Mark II and Pixma 9500 Mark II will receive additional rebate amounts when purchased with a Canon DSLR. Both printers have mail in rebates if bought on their own. The rebates will become official tomorrow. I hear you’re basically going to get a free A3+ printer with the purchase of any Canon DSLR.

New Printers Coming?

Yes, we’ll see new A3+ printers announced in the coming weeks. I’ve been told there will be a 12 ink solution.

cr

canonrumors.com

canon rumors FORUM

t.linn

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
    • You Must Have A Really Nice Camera
I've been waiting to see their new offerings since the mysterious display at the Canon Expo in NYC last September.  They had a countdown clock on a mysterious box which promised a revolutionary printer (or something to that effect).  The countdown ended quite a while ago so the new printer is past due.

Edwin Herdman

• 6D
    • View Profile
According to Bryan Carnathan, there was a lens deal from somewhere around the 29th-ended the 31st with similar ($500) savings through much of the EF lens lineup.  Did anybody see that?  I've been looking around to see if I couldn't spot the actual rebate and outside of The Digital Picture have seen no evidence it existed (i.e., no PDF to read, no announcement on Canon's site that I found, etc).

canon rumors FORUM