September 02, 2014, 06:06:21 PM

Author Topic: Crazy Fast Shipping from Canon  (Read 1649 times)

danski0224

• 6D
    • View Profile
    • Some of my Work in Progress
Crazy Fast Shipping from Canon
« on: July 03, 2013, 04:41:22 PM »
I ordered a refurb 600ex-RT yesterday around 4 and it showed up this morning via FedEx at around 9.

Came from Wisconsin, so they must have thrown it on a truck right away. 
Some of my Work in Progress..... www.dftimages.com

canon rumors FORUM

Crazy Fast Shipping from Canon
« on: July 03, 2013, 04:41:22 PM »

unfocused

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
    • Unfocused: A photo website
Re: Crazy Fast Shipping from Canon
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 05:22:43 PM »
I'm always pleased with their quick shipping. Maybe not quite that fast, but always fast. Also, I like that they use Fed Ex and I can change the delivery to pick it up at a Kinko's nearby. Saves the hassle of having to have someone at home to sign for it.
pictures sharp. life not so much. www.unfocusedmg.com

distant.star

• 1D X
    • View Profile
    • Tracy's Shooting Gallery
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 08:51:06 PM »
I want to know how you found one in stock. I've been looking for a week or two, and it's never in stock. You must have found the lucky minute.

My fastest ever shipping experience was with a computer software program in 1993. I ordered it a 2AM from a place near Columbus, OH. At 9:30 AM a FexEx driver knocked on my door and handed it to me. Amazing what can happen when you combine credit cards and jet aircraft!
Walter: Were you listening to The Dude's story? Donny: I was bowling. Walter: So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

danski0224

• 6D
    • View Profile
    • Some of my Work in Progress
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 04:26:07 PM »
I want to know how you found one in stock. I've been looking for a week or two, and it's never in stock. You must have found the lucky minute.

My fastest ever shipping experience was with a computer software program in 1993. I ordered it a 2AM from a place near Columbus, OH. At 9:30 AM a FexEx driver knocked on my door and handed it to me. Amazing what can happen when you combine credit cards and jet aircraft!

I signed up for the email alert at canon price watch. As soon as I got the email, I purchased from my phone. It took a while to navigate all the steps and I thought I'd miss out, but it worked out.
Some of my Work in Progress..... www.dftimages.com

RGF

• 1D X
  • How you relate to the issue, is the issue.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 01:18:01 PM »
I'm always pleased with their quick shipping. Maybe not quite that fast, but always fast. Also, I like that they use Fed Ex and I can change the delivery to pick it up at a Kinko's nearby. Saves the hassle of having to have someone at home to sign for it.

Mine arrived in Chicago area 1 or 2 days latter. 

Don Haines

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • Posting cat pictures on the internet since 1986
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 09:03:25 PM »

Mine was ordering a router interface card from California. An hour later it was delivered... and I was 3800 kilometers, 3 time zones, and one international border away...
The best camera is the one in your hands

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 09:03:25 PM »