I received a brand new 60D kit (with 18-135mm lens) last year for Black Friday (I didn't even have to wait for Christmas). So it's only a few months old, and I've only taken a couple thousand pictures, and it is in mint condition.
I was considering upgrading to either the 70D or 6D, and was wondering about what the optimal time would be to sell the 60D.
It appears that on eBay/Craigslist, the most I might be able to get is maybe $750, so a lot of depreciation has already occured.
My question is, when the replacement is announced, will the used price plummet, or will it remain relatively stable? If it's not going to drop much more in value, then I'll probably hang onto it for a while.
However, if the price is going to go through the floor, I'll seriously consider selling it soon/now, even before the 70D is announced/shipping.
(I know a lot of this is contintent on the 70D specs, but looking for general advice.)