October 23, 2014, 02:12:10 AM

Author Topic: Finally (after only 6months) a new EdMika kit launch, the FD35-105/3.5 EOS kit  (Read 1010 times)

ontarian

• EOS M2
    • View Profile
Hi Canon fans, here is a new to EOS Canon manual focus lens kit you can add to the existing do-it-yourself EdMika set of conversions.

EdMika FDn 35-105/3.5 EOS kit launch by Ontarian, on Flickr

found here on eBay:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/EdMika-Canon-FD-n-35-105mm-3-5-lens-EOS-conversion-adapter-mount-swap-kit-/171033243028?pt=US_Lens_Adapters_Mounts_Tubes&hash=item27d2602d94&_uhb=1#ht_657wt_1413

My other kits:

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/ed_mika/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Upcoming kits (really close now)

FDn 400mm 4.5
FDn 300mm 4L
FDn 50-300mm 4.5L
FDn 200mm 4 Macro
FDn 100mm 4 Macro
FDn 20-35mm 3.5L

cheers and as always happy shooting- Ed Mika

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 12:55:35 AM by ontarian »

canon rumors FORUM

Mt Spokane Photography

• EF 50mm F 0.7 IS
    • View Profile
Thanks Ed!

I'll add that to the list of FD lenses I look for.  There does not seem to be good supply of the best FD lenses on the market locally, they are very hard to find at my price, which mean nearly free ;)

ontarian

• EOS M2
    • View Profile
Thanks Ed!

I'll add that to the list of FD lenses I look for.  There does not seem to be good supply of the best FD lenses on the market locally, they are very hard to find at my price, which mean nearly free ;)

And rightfully so, these lenses are worth the prices.  My theory is that prices have gone up mostly because of EVIL body cameras like the Sony NEX and the advantages manual focus lenses have over modern equivalents for filmmakers.

Mt Spokane Photography

• EF 50mm F 0.7 IS
    • View Profile
Thanks Ed!

And rightfully so, these lenses are worth the prices.  My theory is that prices have gone up mostly because of EVIL body cameras like the Sony NEX and the advantages manual focus lenses have over modern equivalents for filmmakers.

I was joking, I can't find any on your list locally.

canon rumors FORUM