Gear Talk > Canon General

Just Why

<< < (2/3) > >>

DJL329:

--- Quote from: neuroanatomist on May 01, 2013, 06:00:29 PM ---Not without filter threads on the front of the lens...   :P

--- End quote ---

Oh, come on.  Just be a man and duck tape it!   ;D

neuroanatomist:
Too much vignetting. I'd need to be able to lift those shadows by at least 5 stops - anyone know of a camera with enough DR for that??   ::)  ???  :-X

vuilang:

--- Quote from: neuroanatomist on May 01, 2013, 08:09:26 PM ---Too much vignetting. I'd need to be able to lift those shadows by at least 5 stops - anyone know of a camera with enough DR for that??   ::)  ???  :-X

--- End quote ---

Yes, Canon 10D

eml58:

--- Quote from: neuroanatomist on May 01, 2013, 08:09:26 PM ---Too much vignetting. I'd need to be able to lift those shadows by at least 5 stops - anyone know of a camera with enough DR for that??   ::)  ???  :-X

--- End quote ---

Oh Oh, I hope the Guy that's named after the Cambodian Temple isn't reading this, the threads about to go to hell in a hand basket otherwise. I cant mention his name exactly, last time I did I received a warning.

neuroanatomist:

--- Quote from: eml58 on May 01, 2013, 10:31:12 PM ---... the threads about to go to hell in a hand basket

--- End quote ---

UV filter on a supertele?!?  I think this thread started there, actually.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version