April 19, 2014, 06:16:45 PM

Author Topic: How do you determine the focal length you use most often?  (Read 3859 times)

melbournite

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
    • Freelance Photographer In Melbourne
Re: How do you determine the focal length you use most often?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2013, 05:23:18 PM »
Doesn't apply to you, but I use Aperture, and a little app called Aperture Inspector to pull all sorts of stats from my libraries.

Applies to me :) Thanks for sharing Neuro - I didn't know this app existed but do you know if this is the official site as the download link is not working?
http://apertureinspector.com

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2013, 05:23:18 PM »

Hobby Shooter

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2013, 08:20:30 PM »
Somebody had posted a utility on CR that read EXIF and gave you stats. I think it was a year back. If I find it, I will post the link to the thread.

Hi,

I remember that thread, but can't find it. Anyway, here is the link to the plugin:
http://www.robcole.com/Rob/ProductsAndServices/ExifMetaLrPlugin/

I think it was Marsu that recommended it. I'm still undecided about downloading it.

R1-7D

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2013, 12:51:59 PM »
Doesn't apply to you, but I use Aperture, and a little app called Aperture Inspector to pull all sorts of stats from my libraries.

Is Aperture Inspector a plug in for Aperture? Would you mind telling me how to get it?

As always, your knowledge and insight to all of this makes this forum great. Thanks!

EDIT: link was already provided in the thread! :)
Cameras: 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, Canon M. Lenses: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II, Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS II,  Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro, Tokina SD 16-28mm f/2.8 FX, Canon M 18-55mm IS, Canon M 22mm

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2013, 12:51:59 PM »