November 19, 2017, 09:38:34 AM

Author Topic: Questions on Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer  (Read 1465 times)

canon23

• EOS Rebel T7i
Questions on Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer
« on: July 05, 2013, 05:12:07 PM »
Hi All,

Since this is a printer that's currently linked to a bundle deal, I'd like to know for those of you that use/or have used this model.  What's your input on this printer (I'm not using for album or professional prints)?  Also, have you ever used it as a 'regular printer' over photo's?  If so, does this damage or lessen the quality when I switch it back to using it for photo's?  Thanks and as always, your input/feed backs are much appreciated!!
5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, II, Sigma 35 1.4 DG, 24-70 f/2.8 II, 70-200 2.8L IS II, 50 1.8 , Speedlite 430EX, YN 568 EX II

canon rumors FORUM

Questions on Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer
« on: July 05, 2013, 05:12:07 PM »

jhaces

• PowerShot G1 X II
  • What does this button do? Oh!
Re: Questions on Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 05:31:47 PM »
Hi All,

Since this is a printer that's currently linked to a bundle deal, I'd like to know for those of you that use/or have used this model.  What's your input on this printer (I'm not using for album or professional prints)?  Also, have you ever used it as a 'regular printer' over photo's?  If so, does this damage or lessen the quality when I switch it back to using it for photo's?  Thanks and as always, your input/feed backs are much appreciated!!

It's a pretty good printer, IMO. What do you mean by 'regular printer'? If you mean you'll use it for printing text definitely sell it (the bundle is a great deal!) and buy an office printer. Ink is waaaaaay too expensive for that use. Same thing if you are only going to print 4x6s, since it'll be much cheaper to have them printed at Costco or the likes.

If you get it, definitely print largeish pictures. It is really nice to have your own photos hang in your walls ;)

canon rumors FORUM

Re: Questions on Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 05:31:47 PM »