December 21, 2014, 07:53:36 PM

Author Topic: Photoshop CC Released Today  (Read 1336 times)

Harry Muff

• Canon 6D
    • View Profile
    • My Flickr:
Photoshop CC Released Today
« on: June 17, 2013, 02:43:46 AM »
That's right people, it's the 17th June. The day that it is widely reported to be the big day.

For those waiting to get hold of the trial and see what it's like, not to mention that deblurring filter we were teased with last year, keep an eye on the Adobe page for the trial to appear.

Enjoy!
Some cameras… With Canon written on them. Oh, and some lenses… Also with Canon written on them. Oh, and a shiny camera with Fuji written on it too...

Feel free to have a wander round my flickr

canon rumors FORUM

Photoshop CC Released Today
« on: June 17, 2013, 02:43:46 AM »

celliottuk

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
Re: Photoshop CC Released Today
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 07:27:04 AM »
I'm not seeing CC yet in Adobe Application Manager. Anybody been able to download it yet?

rwmson

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Studios
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 07:48:00 AM »
I'm not seeing CC yet in Adobe Application Manager. Anybody been able to download it yet?

yes, installed it last night.  AP Manager had to update itself first.
Rebel T1i | G12 | 5D Mk III | Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM AF | Canon Telephoto EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro | Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom | EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens

Barrfly

• Canon AE-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 08:42:13 AM »

I had the same question yesterday but was more concerned as to whether they were charging an additional fee on top of what I'm already paying for CS6 CC.  I couldn't find that important bit of financial information until I asked Adobe directly on their Facebook page.
 I received two answers, 1: Photoshop CC is a separate download , not an update to existing PS CS6 extended.
 2. It is covered in the existing plan at no additional fee .

And if I may add, it includes 3D editing just like the extended version plus Camera RAW as a filter and all the new sharpening tools ( which I stayed up til the wee hours of the morning experimenting with) and they are fantastic !

In my opinion it's well worth the time to download.  Also keep in mind that if you use plug-ins like Nik software that you'll have to install them threw the standard process, dragging and dropping in to the plug-in folder will not work.

RLPhoto

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • Gear doesn't matter, Just a Matter of Convenience.
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 12:31:09 PM »
Adode creative chains has arrived. Whoop dee doo...  ::)

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 12:31:09 PM »