December 18, 2014, 01:23:30 PM

Author Topic: Alien Skin feature on, well, me... (Dustin Abbott)  (Read 3120 times)

comsense

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Skin feature on, well, me... (Dustin Abbott)
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2013, 12:26:48 PM »

Sorry to plug these, but no one else besides photographers even care  8)
Nice try on self promotion, bit vain though. Looks like even photographers don't care!!!

Thanks for your kind feedback ;D
I try. Would be more honest next time since you are taking it well  ;)

By all means, tell me what you really think  ;D  (P.S.  I owe you a debt of thanks.  By writing a snarky comment about my self-promotion, you restored attention to the thread and allowed me a bit more self promotion  ;)
That was my purpose  :) And my comment was not snarky. You would be delusional if you think you are doing favor on mankind. Its nice to do promotions, many people do it here. Yours is bit vain for my taste. But good as far as it get attention to your photography  :) See I added 1 more post and kept the thread on page 1.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 12:28:41 PM by comsense »

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2013, 12:26:48 PM »

candyman

• 1D X
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2013, 12:40:29 PM »
@Justin
Correct me if I am wrong but is working with Exposure and the results similar as Filmpack with DxO Optics? It seems so. I am using DxO Optics and noticed that it is possible to integrate Filmpack with pre-defined presets to enhance your photo with styles.
btw nice article and excellent photos

TWI by Dustin Abbott

• 1D X
    • View Profile
    • dustinabbott.net
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2013, 12:58:55 PM »
@Justin
Correct me if I am wrong but is working with Exposure and the results similar as Filmpack with DxO Optics? It seems so. I am using DxO Optics and noticed that it is possible to integrate Filmpack with pre-defined presets to enhance your photo with styles.
btw nice article and excellent photos

Unfortunately I can't comment on that as I have not used either DxO or Filmpack.  The newest version of Exposure employs an interface that is similar to Lightroom in many ways, and, for the first time, it can be used as a standalone product besides being accessed through either Lightroom, Aperture, or Photoshop
6D x 2 | EOS-M w/22mm f/2 + 18-55 STM + EF Adapter| Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 | Tamron 24-70 f/2.8 VC | 35mm f/2 IS | 40mm f/2.8 | 100L | 135L | 70-300L -----OLD SCHOOL----- SMC Takumar 28mm f/3.5, Super Takumar 35mm f/3.5, SMC Takumar 55mm f/1.8, Helios 44-2 and 44-4, Super Takumar 150mm f/4

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2013, 12:58:55 PM »