My backpack is always packed this is where may camera lives the only extras I might pick up are tripod/monopod and my flash I don't carry the flash all the time as it takes up too much space. Keeping everything in one bag ready to go is how I have to store everything for when we are on a road trip and hubby really has no idea what I have.
How long to gather all (required) your gear?
- They are all in the car already, 0 min
- All in my bag, just pick it up and go, <1 min
- Most in the bag, maybe flash or one lens is somewhere around, <5 min
- Around certain area, just need to gather them, <10 min
- Here and there around the house, might find them all <30 min
- Not sure about the battery or card space, I think I know where the camera is, <1 hour
- 0 (0%)
- Haven't used for while, not sure of location, and battery flat for sure, >1 hour
- 0 (0%)
Total Members Voted: 113