Selezione Personale (50H Film Festival - Edizione 2013)
Written, shot and edited in 50 hours for the "Essi Girano 50H Film Festival".
Given theme: Serendipity
Elements to be included: a mathematical formula and a character with a tic.
I had a 5 people crew, me included.
Day scenes: 5D MKII 100 ISO (detail inside the car at 400 ISO)
Night scenes: 5D MKIII 640-800 ISO
- Camera car: 24-105/4 at 35mm f/8
- Detail inside the car: 50/1.8 II at f/4
- Trunks scene: 50/1.8 II at f/2.8
- Lockpiking scene: 100/2,8 Macro IS at f/2.8
- All others night scenes: 16-35/2.8 II at f/2.8, except 50/1.8 II at f/2.8 for the safe scene and 100/2.8 Macro IS for the close-ups.
I used the "Neutral" picture profile and didn't add any sharpening, just some contrast and desaturated. I used Magic Lantern to get the cinescope crop marks, the manual audio levels on the 5D MK II, the 1/25 roller shutter speed and to reduce the codec compression (I chose the 1,5x option).
Dialogues have been recorded with an external device.