June 19, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

Author Topic: Canon Lens Mug - Giveaway  (Read 72908 times)

RetiredUSA

Re: Canon Lens Mug - Giveaway
« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2011, 10:28:18 PM »
The LCD on the camera can become a EVF based on a quick push of a button.  The LCD which is 3 inches quickly becomes a EVF sized image.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2011, 10:28:18 PM »

the802

« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2011, 10:30:14 PM »
focusing with your eyes
water proof housing built in
eye activated video record
infinite zoom capabilities

Kuttan1

« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2011, 10:46:26 PM »
How about removing the video capabilities from the cameras ? Folks can always revert to their video cameras. Keeps the camera simpler to use.

djrocks66

« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2011, 11:22:35 PM »
A little hand that comes out of the camera and smacks you in the face when you don't use the rule of thirds.  :D

CatfishSoupFTW

• EOS Rebel 300D
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2011, 12:36:30 AM »
dual lens attachment! almost like those quick screw drivers. lets say you are at an event.. you gotta switch fast from that zoom lens to a wide angle.. BAM! just rotate some thinger and you got a diff. lens on :P instead of the slow replacement time or having a second camera or shooter.
5DmrkII, 40D, 24-105 F4L, 50mm 1.8, 17-85, 70-300

x3iancute

« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2011, 12:39:10 AM »
Glow in the dark body or rubber grip.  ;D ;D

bombo

« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2011, 12:45:06 AM »
Since we are so auto everything, I would like to see Canon add an auto lens cap detector that could detect where I've left the lens cap.  It would not only locate the cap, but also provide, via the LCD screen, a GPS navigation system leading me to within inches of the lens cap. 

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2011, 12:45:06 AM »

TonyM

« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2011, 12:48:54 AM »
Things that Canon Rumors isn't telling you regarding next generation AF technology...

Industry rumors are that Canon's next-generation range of cameras will require an injection of Canonitesâ„¢ which are a proprietary Nanite developed by a joint venture of Canon and Zyvex Instruments. These self-replicating "nanobots" for lack of a better term attach themselves to selective brain-core and optical nerve functions.

The end result is an autofocus system that literally reads your mind and knows exactly where you are looking and where you are going to look before you actually do. This is leaps and bounds ahead of the current direct-link system currently being developed by Nikon, which relies on an unwieldy system of relays to the cerebral cortex, attached by something resembling a headband.

While Nikon claims that the potential of multiple users of this device is something most users have asked for (as we all know the Canonitesâ„¢ only recognize their "home" user - guest host), the possible lag time of the direct-link system could be as high as a quarter millisecond, and as we all know - that's just too long for some shots!

I for one don't see any problem with the introduction of nanobots to the human body, and the data "observation and collection" part of the whole equation is just food for alarmists and conspiracy theorists. It has yet to be seen if the Nikon DLS system will win any converts due to the few grisly unfortunate mishaps that occurred to some of the first Canon test subjects.

Whether we'll see this introduced in the new EVIL system (electronic viewfinder interchangeable lens - yeah, r-i-i-i-i-i-ght!) has yet to be seen, many guess it will first be introduced to the EOS series, probably a professional system the 1Ds MV. Once the public becomes more accepting of the potential, it will trickle down to the lowliest point and shoot system.

jvkelley

« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2011, 01:16:49 AM »
An LCD wiper to clean off those pesky nose smudges that are common on DSLRs owned by left-eyed photographers.

codesith

« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2011, 01:18:10 AM »
Built-in facebook integration over 3G or Wifi.

hliu320

« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2011, 01:36:04 AM »
I'd always appreciate a good alcoholic drink or some delicious snacks; would be awesome if the camera makes food photos become a reality any moment you want it!

Suke

« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2011, 01:42:22 AM »
Something like this perhaps?

Instead of grenade, we put lenses in. ^^

dantheman

« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2011, 01:45:41 AM »
A Canon DSLR body with a Nikon F-mount...that would hilariously piss lots of people off :D

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2011, 01:45:41 AM »

kitkool

« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2011, 01:51:21 AM »
An Internet Button that allows jpeg files to be downloaded to a URL of your choosing. This is in place of the ridiculous 5D Mk II print share button.

Hillsilly

• EOS 5DS R
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2011, 01:52:39 AM »
A little hand that comes out of the camera and smacks you in the face when you don't use the rule of thirds.  :D

A little hand that comes out of the camera and smacks your subject in the face when they: -

move just as you press the shutter button
Aren't smiling
Are smiling
Blink
Aren't paying attention to you
Or when you just want a "surprised" look.

There are so many uses for this, I'm surprised Canon hasn't implemented this earlier.
Camera Obscura

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2011, 01:52:39 AM »