April 21, 2014, 09:48:52 AM

Author Topic: Canon Lens Mug - Giveaway  (Read 24270 times)

eatstickyrice

Re: Canon Lens Mug - Giveaway
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2011, 12:52:49 PM »
Are you kidding? I want focus tracking equal to what we see in fighter jets in the movies! That way the desired subject can move around all they want, and I still get my picture.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2011, 12:52:49 PM »

jonwilson

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2011, 12:58:32 PM »
A camera that autobluetooth connects to my computer and updates firmware updates when I'm sleeping and then tells me the new additions and how to easily use them.

rezaseedin

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2011, 01:00:37 PM »

# Built in WIFI Transfer to Flickr FB and th whole nice yards
# universal batteries sizes \slots so one battery fits all (cam batteries)
# a camera grip for left hand-ers (even thought im right handed it would be cool)

kingtut

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2011, 01:02:04 PM »
Canon My Buddy and Me Feature comes standard in all future DSLR models (Except Rebel series)

- Chats with you when you are bored.
- Comforts you when you are sad.
- Goes everywhere you go, even the bathroom and shower (Clear plastic water protector sold separately).
- Helps you with your kids with their homework.
- Cuddles with you in front of the fire place on cold nights.
- Sleeps with you at night.
- Skips through the flowery meadows with you.
- All My Buddy and Me DSLR's are bulletproof and will take a bullet for you. (After 3 attempts on your life, your My Buddy and Me DSLR will decide you are too dangerous to hang out with and will leave you.)

nightbreath

• 6D
    • View Profile
    • Свадебный фотограф в Днепропетровске
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2011, 01:17:05 PM »
Camera that can use ambient light to amplify the energy that forms the image, but captures light only in a specific angle:

Here how prototype looks like:

ISO can be set down to 1/500th (50000 times lower than ISO 100), resolution can give 3000 5D MkII shots dimensions in one shot (moves this camera into Terapixel range). No jokes, you can learn more about this camera here: http://www.theinvisiblecamera.com/
Wedding photography. My personal website: http://luxuryphoto.com.ua

handsome pete

« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2011, 01:28:14 PM »
C'mon people.  Let's keep this simple and practical.  I'm sure that we can all agree that we really need is a 70-200 lens mug that is also an actual lens.  Why should we have to carry around both?  Just pop out the glass, pour in beverage and we're good to go. 

And while we're at it, why are we fixated with 70-200?  When I want a caffeine fix, I REALLY want a caffeine fix.  That means the all new Canon 800mm f5.6L coffee jug/lens.  I mean really, if I'm shelling out over 10k for a super telephoto, shouldn't I at least be able to store about 8 liters of coffee in there?

Diagram not drawn to scale:

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 01:43:16 PM by handsome pete »

SR20DEN

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2011, 01:30:28 PM »
 I would like to see interchangeable digital backs like in medium format cameras.

We should be able to use one body but switch out to higher performing sensors at will.

It would also be nice to have the ability to upgrade to newer DIGIC cpus as they come out, and have the ability to overclock them.

It would also be great to have the ability to add in some extra DDR3 ram to upgrade the buffers. That stuff is really cheap and fast.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2011, 01:30:28 PM »

stipotle

• PowerShot G16
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2011, 01:39:48 PM »
It's about time that Canon got into the phone business.
I need a touch screen smartphone in my 5D MkIII.

cameo24

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2011, 01:45:33 PM »
I think Canon should come out with a sunglasses attachment that displays iso, f-stop, and shutter speed on one lens, and the image your camera is looking at in the other. And it can track where your eye is looking and use that as a point to focus on. Oh and when you blink it takes the picture ;)

iaind

• EOS M2
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2011, 01:49:40 PM »
An underwater housing with built in microwave to keep your coffee warm and spill proof.
Also 1 in 1000 mugs should be replaced with the real thing.

How about bodies debadged with transfers so you can honestly claim your 1DsIV is only an 1100
So no complaints about how much you spent ;) ;)
5DIII + BGE11 / 5DII + BGE6 / 40D + BGE2N /8-15 4L / 17-35 2.8L / 24 3.5L TS-E / 24-105 4L IS /Zuiko 50 1.4/ 100 2.8L Macro IS / 70-200 2.8L / 300 4L / 100-400L

mainer82

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2011, 01:55:12 PM »
Magnetic tripod mount would be handy vs what we have now.

xanatos

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2011, 02:01:32 PM »
I'd like my camera do produce a burger whenever I push the burger button on it. This way I can shoot all day without taking food with me! :)

fotoray

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2011, 02:07:51 PM »
A miniature Dish Network receiver and tuner, perhaps as a hotshoe mount option, displaying on the rear LCD.  Would give photographers something to do while waiting for 'the shot'.  Looking forward to seeing this on the bottom of the camera:

A terrific concept.  And no doubt with a DVR too!
5D Mk III | 7D | 20D | EF-S 10-22 | EF-S 17-85 | EF 17-40 f/4L | EF 24-105 f/4L | EF 70-300 DO | EF-S 60 macro | EF 100L macro | 580EX II | RRS Series 2 tripod | plus many gadgets |

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2011, 02:07:51 PM »

nerdybails

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2011, 02:10:49 PM »
- L lenses are upgraded with self serviceable quick release elements. Lens mug resellers become Canon L series resellers.

- Universal Lens bodies are released: With the new modular lens elements, now you can mix and match your elements to make your short prime body into a 35mm, 50mm or 85mm. 70-200 lens bodies become a 400-800 with a flick of a couple of elements.

- Modular Camera bodies: ala Ricoh GXR or at least replaceable backs(blad/phase one) allowing you to quick exchange a dedicated still or video back, removing the need for multiple lines of camera models.

- Transparent rear LCD: Goes clear when your eye is pushed against the camera and allows you to look through the lens without a seperate bulky viewfinder.

- Dust Guard (patent pending): When you press the lens eject button, a curtain drops over the sensor (roller blind shutter style)to protect from dust, once a lens locks in place, the camera is positively pressured by a twist of the zoom ring and blasts any dust in the body out a one way release valve reducing sensor dust issues. 

- Voice Activated Timer: Using speech recognition, you can program your timer to a third mode called "cheese". Which will fire the camera remotely every time someone says the word Cheese (programable to 5 other words including "b00bies" and "farts").

- Canon App store: All new cameras now have Canons new "CanOS" which has an app store allowing you to download apps.

- Critical Composition App: Detects the scene and gives you a realtime rating % of how good the composition of your photo is, marks awarded for foreground interest, suitable backgrounds and overall color contrast. Points removed for photobombers, wonky horizons and that 400th photo of your kid dribbling. Each photos percent is recorded which is posted to the Canon Social network "Cantwitbook+" where you compete with friends for the highest photographer score. Each week the best photographer is featured on the Canon website.

- Lightning Detector App: Applies settings to increase camera sensor responsiveness and fires the shutter when lightning strikes. Lightning photographers everywhere go out of business as they find out that their job has an app for that.

KyleSTL

• 7D
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2011, 02:14:12 PM »
6.  USB master port to directly attach hard-disks, and while we are at it: behave like standard USB mass-storage device on the slave port
+1, wouldn't use it at home, but when travelling it would be a much easier way to share with friends and family not 'I'll upload them when I get home and share them' ... because we all know how often and quickly that happens.
Canon EOS 5D | Tamron 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5 | 24-105mm f/4L IS USM | 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 USM | 70-300mm f4-5.6 IS USM
15mm f/2.8 Fisheye | 28mm f/1.8 USM | 50mm f/1.4 USM | 85mm f/1.8 USM | 3x 420EX | ST-E2 | Canon S90 | SD600 w/ WP-DC4

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2011, 02:14:12 PM »