December 22, 2014, 01:10:45 PM

Author Topic: Canon Lens Mug - Giveaway  (Read 29143 times)

abhinav

Re: Canon Lens Mug - Giveaway
« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2011, 02:37:02 PM »
have the camera teach me how to take better photos

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2011, 02:37:02 PM »

EwaskoVision

« Reply #181 on: September 01, 2011, 03:17:16 PM »
ALL Lenses should have a NODAL Point Mark or even a mount for it.

EwaskoVision

« Reply #182 on: September 01, 2011, 03:18:50 PM »
Hot Shoe should also be able to transfer Power to Peripherals. Example; a hotshoe-mounted light-up bobblehead for kids portraits and distracted models.

JesseJamesSinclair

« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2011, 03:24:10 PM »
A tilt/shift CMOS sensor. It sure would save my shoulders a lot of pain from lugging around a big 'ol 4x5 view camera and it would spare my wallet the dent it takes everytime I buy sheet film.  I realize its a bit of a long shot, but with the growing popularity of tilt/shift lenses and the lens baby there might be consiberable interest in such a feature if they were able to incorporate it without making the camera body outrageously big.

Adam Sofa

« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2011, 11:33:41 PM »
Canon 1D Mark P
built in tostino's pizza roll cooker

cjpatterson

« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2011, 11:45:36 PM »
A Silencer.

This would be most useful for all those moments when attempting to take large group photos at weddings or where ever.  When the suggestions reach a certain decibel level, a "laser" beam would shoot out at the suggestors, landing between the eyes, and forcing them to a happy face primed for a photo.

This could later be upgraded to a Happy Face Tractor Beam (HFTB 1.0).  This is especially useful for child portraits.  It brings the face and eyes into the correct position.  No more crying!  No more "mommy i don't wanna"!  and no more closed eyes!  This would sell like hot cakes.

Version 2.0 would be developed for adults.  It would need to be higher powered.  Maybe include a +5 anti-stubbornness mod.

paulm

« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2011, 11:54:20 PM »
A sim card slot and a nice big touch screen so you can make phone calls and browse the internet from the convenience of your camera, saving you from having to carry multiple devices.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2011, 11:54:20 PM »

LCK

« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2011, 04:56:30 AM »
I'd love a camera with a Ken Rockwell-ify button. My photos would automatically be full of win.

neogomo

« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2011, 05:44:39 AM »
The next 5D generation should have video with that damn rolling shutter brought down to an acceptable level. But to make it perfect there is a "Lars von Trier"-mode which uses the old bevaviour, just for authenticity's sake.  ;)

Orangutan

• 1D Mark IV
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2011, 09:34:55 AM »
A sensor that covers the entire image circle, out to the distorted edge.  This allows the photographer to decide what to keep after the fact, and eliminates the need for a vertical grip.

jessespringer

« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2011, 11:59:36 AM »
Feature 1: Shutter correction. Let's face the facts, when you take a picture, you've already missed the shot. Shutter correction adds a random timer to trigger the shutter 5-200 seconds later, ensuring your mistake can still turn into the perfect shot.

Feature 2: Auto pan. Henceforth, when shooting in "Program Auto" mode, DSLR's will also make framing, panning and tilting decisions FOR you! No need for critical thinking. After all, technology will always be more intelligent than the artist.

Feature 3: HSL randomizer. Who said a good picture or video needs to reflect accurate hue, saturation and lightness? With HSL randomizer, your DSLR will pick random numbers for each control, so you'll be left saying, "Wow, that's definitely not what this looks like in real life! Oh, well!"

Feature 4: Melt-free. Ever really wanted a brilliant shot inside a volcano? With the soon-to-be-released "melt free" coating technology, the possibilities have become realities. Simply throw your new DSLR into the depths! Coupled with auto-retreival, your DSLR will self-levitate and return to you when it's done snapping away!

Feature 5: Image replace. Sometimes the picture you take just doesn't look quite right. Image replace scours the web to find a better image than the shot you just took, downloads it, and overwrites it on your camera's 50TB thumbdrive for your convenience.

Feature 6: Happy sounds. Not happy with your shot? Encouraging voices and applause sound effects are now built in, so get ready to laugh and smile, you wonderful shooter, you!

Feature 7: Variable sensor size. Now, control depth of field without having to play with those annoying aperture wheels.

Feature 8: Auto delete. Did you forget to delete a shot you took earlier? Auto delete will delete shots FOR you. Plus, auto format wipes your data based on intelligent algorithms, so you can stay out of your menus and save valuable time.

Feature 9: Push-to-Facebook. Social networking has evolved, and now, camera technology has caught up. Every shot you take is now auto-posted directly to Facebook, thanks to our partnership with Verizon Wireless’ 8G Network.

Feature 10: Gum dispenser.

DramaticIrony

• Power Shot G7X
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 02, 2011, 12:10:09 PM »
A camera and lens that senses when a better camera/lens is nearby and trumps it - by holographically appearing to be a bigger/better/newer version - so the other camera owner has  'lensvy'  :)

vladi

« Reply #192 on: September 02, 2011, 02:37:55 PM »
I suggest revolutionary new feature which would greatly reduce the amount of bad shots: each time
when you fully press the shutter, the dialog box would appear asking "Are You Sure ? (Y/N)", requiring
the user input before the shutter is released. I believe a lot of photographers after the second thought
will not press "Y", so many unnecessary shots will not be taken.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #192 on: September 02, 2011, 02:37:55 PM »

stahlhelms

« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2011, 03:22:33 PM »
I was late getting to this...

I was going to go with 3D with dual 70-200 2.8 lenses, but somebody beat me to it.

But, since everybody is going green, I think there should be a solar attachment to keep my battery charged when i am on vacation!

newphoto

« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2011, 01:02:50 PM »
Who won the mug?

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2011, 01:02:50 PM »