July 31, 2014, 10:43:12 AM

Author Topic: Canon 200-400 and Adorama  (Read 5028 times)

Jim O

• EOS M2
  • Driving the short bus
    • View Profile
Re: Canon 200-400 and Adorama
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2013, 09:15:06 AM »
Now its time to have some fun with the new lens!!!

Enjoy it Tom.  8)
When people see you arguing with an idiot on the internet, all they see is two idiots arguing.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2013, 09:15:06 AM »

RGF

• 1D X
  • How you relate to the issue, is the issue.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2013, 09:27:34 AM »
Glad to hear that Adorama came through for you.    It is a great lens -enjoy it

KitsVancouver

• Rebel SL1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2013, 02:30:25 AM »

My last few purchase have been through Adorama because their customer service has been pretty good.  The other big NYC retailer has, in my experience, been a lot more "too bad, so sad" with me. 

2% more might not sound that much but for such a large purchase that, for me, would be a bit of an emotional purchase, it is the difference between feeling really good every time the lens is used vs. a reminder once in a while about the missed out money. 

Good job, Helen. 

RGF

• 1D X
  • How you relate to the issue, is the issue.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2013, 08:00:07 PM »

My last few purchase have been through Adorama because their customer service has been pretty good.  The other big NYC retailer has, in my experience, been a lot more "too bad, so sad" with me. 

2% more might not sound that much but for such a large purchase that, for me, would be a bit of an emotional purchase, it is the difference between feeling really good every time the lens is used vs. a reminder once in a while about the missed out money. 

Good job, Helen.

Understand about the importance of the 2% and how it can make you feel valued by the Adorama.

Helen Oster

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
    • Adorama Camera
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2013, 08:29:18 AM »

Good job, Helen.

Understand about the importance of the 2% and how it can make you feel valued by the Adorama.
[/quote]

We will always do our best! And, as  always, if you ever need any additional advice or support with an order from Adorama, you are most welcome to email me directly: Helen@adorama.com
Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
Helen@adorama.com

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2013, 08:29:18 AM »