August 23, 2014, 05:49:22 AM

Author Topic: Lens Rentals Canada  (Read 10820 times)

Canon Rumors

• Administrator
  • Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
    • Canon Rumors
Lens Rentals Canada
« on: July 20, 2010, 09:44:56 PM »
I am Canon Rumors Guy, but I am also Lens Rentals Canada Guru Guy.

If you have any questions or requests in regards to LRC, feel free to post them here.

Thanks!
canonrumors.com

Osiris30

Re: Lens Rentals Canada
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 11:13:17 PM »
For what it's worth, myself and photographer partner in crime recently rented a couple of lenses to shoot the Pride parade in Toronto and we had an excellent experience with LRC.  I can't tell you how long I waited for a rental outfit like you guys.  Thanks a million, you'll be getting plenty more business and I'm pretty sure you've got a few other rentals coming your way from a few folks too :)

Steve

Canon Rumors

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Canon Rumors
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 12:44:03 PM »
Thanks a million for the kind words. We're working very hard to be the go-to place for lens rentals in Canada.

There have been some bumps along the way, but we're ironing them out!

canonrumors.com

Dark Elf Photo

• SX50 HS
    • View Profile
    • Dark Elf Light Writing
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 12:44:09 PM »
I really loved the service when I rented the newest 70-200 a while back.  Sad to see the shipping costs added on now, but you've got a business to run, so it's understandable.
The 4 day is a great additions as well, really helps take the bite out of some of the more premium glass. There are local rental options in Toronto, but even last minute (day before) I feel I'll likely be dealing with you after my first great experience..

Canon Rumors

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Canon Rumors
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 09:18:50 PM »
I really loved the service when I rented the newest 70-200 a while back.  Sad to see the shipping costs added on now, but you've got a business to run, so it's understandable.
The 4 day is a great additions as well, really helps take the bite out of some of the more premium glass. There are local rental options in Toronto, but even last minute (day before) I feel I'll likely be dealing with you after my first great experience..

Thanks for the compliments.

The shipping was a necessary evil, the $25 is a great number that will be around for a long while.

Toronto gets a bonus, they can get next day shipping for $25 as opposed to the $45 the out of province folks have to pay.

Thanks!
canonrumors.com

scalesusa

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 08:12:41 PM »
Living in the USA, and doing lots of shipping, those are excellent shipping rates.